The best recipes are made with the finest ingredients.That’s why Plenish Oat milk makes the most delicious partner for your baking, and this Oat & orange Loaf Cake is a delectable expression of that.
Serves: 8-10 slices
Hands on: 10 minutes
Overall time: 55 minutes
- 300g Oat flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 185g Coconut sugar
- 125ml Rapseed oil
- 200ml Plenish Oat Milk
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Zest of 2 oranges
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 90g/1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line and grease a 9×5″ loaf tin.
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add the sugar and mix with a wooden spoon.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oil, Plenish Oat Milk, orange juice, orange zest and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour into the loaf tin and place in the oven for 45-55 minutes until golden brown.
- Make the icing by mixing the powdered sugar and orange juice together until it forms a thick icing. Drizzle onto the cake.
Top with some extra orange zest and serve!