Oat M*lk Savoury Crepes
Hands on: 10 minutes
Overall time: 25 minutes
- 225g plain flour
- Tiny pinch of salt
- 1 + 3/4 cup Plenish Oat M*lk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted + a little for frying
- Optional toppings: mushrooms, garlic, chives, peppers
- Add the flour and salt to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the Plenish Oat M*lk and whisk using a hand-held whisk until smooth. Add the vanilla, 1 tbsp of coconut oil and whisk again. Leave the mixture for five minutes.
- Heat a lightly oiled non-stick crepe pan or frying pan over medium/high heat.
- Pour the batter into the pan, then tip and rotate the pan to spread the batter as thinly as possible.
- Cook for 1 – 2 minutes on both sides.
- Serve with mushrooms, garlic, chives, peppers.