Breakfast or dessert – This quick and easy plant-based waffle recipe is light, fluffy, made with naturally delicious Plenish Almond Milk. Plus, it contains only 5 simple ingredients and can be ready in just 15 minutes!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Makes 4 – 5 waffles
- 250g flour (spelt, all-purpose flour, or GF flour blend)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 400ml Plenish Almond milk
- 60ml olive oil
- A pinch of mineral salt, optional
- Preheat your waffle maker and add with oil to stop the batter sticking.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Add a scoop of your batter to the waffles making, but not too much so as it doesn’t overflow, close, and cook as your waffle making suggests or until golden.
- If you prefer them a bit crispy, cook for a little longer each time.
- Repeat until all the batter is used and serve with fresh seasonal fruit and top with delicious maple syrup or agave.