- 1 heaping Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 Tbsp agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1 cup Plenish Coconut M*lk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4-5 slices sturdy bread
- Mix all ingredients except the bread in a large bowl. Place in the fridge for 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat (~350 degrees F / 176 C) and grease with 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Dip each slice of bread in the batter for about 20 seconds on each side.
- Place on griddle and cook until golden brown on the underside. Repeat on the other side until golden brown.