A cake to impress, this almond milk bundt cake with delicious drizzle is a sensory pleaser on the eyes and taste buds.
- 280g all purpose flour
- 180ml Plenish Almond Milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 125g soft vegan butter
- 100g coconut sugar
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 2 tbsp soya yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Brush bundt pan with melted butter.
- Cream the butter and sugar then add the vanilla, lemon zest using an electric hand mixer.
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients together then combine all the ingredients together.
- Fill the bundt tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool 10-15 minutes before removing it from the bundt pan by inverting it onto a cooling rack.
- When you have your bundt cake up the right way, it’s time to decorate.
- Use the frosting and fruit of your choice to top and drizzle away.
Serve & enjoy!