Plenish is an award-winning drinks brand that’s on a mission to fuel a healthier world. We create organic drinks that are designed to maximise plant-based nutrition and minimise our impact on the planet. We’re an ambitious, entrepreneurial and fast-growing brand whose business has grown to encompass juices, shots and milks sold across the country, but the heart of our business is our direct-to-consumer website – which is in triple-digit growth!
We are looking for a seasoned E-Commerce Manager to take the helm and drive the continued growth of our online business. We’re looking for someone who combines a rigorous, data-driven approach with the entrepreneurial spirit to identify growth opportunities and build new revenue streams. This role will be fundamental to the future success of the business. A growth mindset and a real desire to work in an SME environment are vital.
Strategy & Insight:
- Own the development & implementation of the ecommerce strategy
- Lead the review, analysis & reporting of all on-site, acquisition & CRM data.
- Provide actionable insight to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), with a clear plan on how it can be used to drive both revenue and profit. Set priorities on where to focus to drive the greatest impact in the short, medium & long-term.
- Oversee the ecommerce budget, ensuring it is allocated in the right ways to meet the strategy & achieve the commercial objectives. Track, measure & report ROI.
Trading & CRO:
- Manage the day-to-day trading on the D2C website.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to manage supply & demand.
- Set and implement a clear CRO strategy. Outline and manage an efficient & effective process to constantly test, learn, optimise & implement. Develop an effective system to measure & report performance.
- Brief and manage the development agency.
- Set and implement a clear acquisition strategy. Define the role of key channels. Allocate budgets accordingly. Set KPIs and report performance.
- Bring creative & disruptive ideas on how to acquire new customers – including new packs, products, channels, technologies or platforms.
- Manage the Performance Marketing Agency. Ensure they are clearly briefed on projects that align with the e-commerce strategy.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop & supply all creative assets.
- Outline and manage an efficient & effective process to constantly test, learn, optimise & implement high performing marketing (channels, audiences & creative).
- Develop an effective system to measure & report performance.
- Set and implement a clear CRM strategy. Outline and manage an efficient & effective process to constantly test, learn, optimise & implement. Develop an effective system to measure & report performance.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to develop key content & tools.
- Be responsible for planning & implementing all email marketing.
- Manage loyalty-driving initiatives.
- Lead all technical projects related to the website.
- Ensure our tech stack evolves to be fit for purpose.
- Ensure the business is compliant with key regulations.
- At least 5 years experience in e-commerce
- Good analytical skills with a customer-centric, data-driven approach
- Experience managing a website and leading conversion rate optimisation.
- Experience identifying and acquiring new customers with targeted products, partnerships and marketing efforts.
- Experience developing and implementing CRM strategies a major plus
- Experience managing Amazon & other third party retailer a major plus
- A passion for health, wellbeing and the environment
- A sense of humour, a passion for working hard toward a common goal, a thrill for building a brand and great attention to detail
- Competitive salary plus attractive OTE bonus